Wednesday, November 28, 2007

That kind of day...

As I sat down to write this post I spilled an entire glass of chocolate milk in my lap and all over my desk. It has been that kind of day today...

This week had been going really well. With Austin and Brodie back in school after Thanksgiving break and Jason back at work full time, Chase, Evan and I were getting ourselves on a pretty good little schedule. I have been working on just figuring out how to make everything work. I have decided that adding a fourth child isn't hard...adding a baby when you have an 18 month old is. Up until today things have been going well.

Chase has thrown up today...several times. I will be shampooing the couch in the morning (and the carpet under my desk now). Even before the sickies hit I was having a hard time getting in a groove today. Everything just wasn't gelling together. Let's hope for a better day tomorrow.

As a side note: I took Evan in for his two week check up on Monday. I am continuing the grand tradition of being a super baby grower. Evan has gained two pounds in two weeks. Yes, I my milk is super milk!!!