Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Quick Update...

Busy day, but I wanted to put up a little update.

Went to my doctor yesterday. I am still 2 cm dilated, but VERY soft. Evan's head is not floating any longer which is surprising since my last two babies did not engage until I was in full blown labor. So hopefully we are looking at having a baby anytime now. I hate this waiting part of pregnancy, but am doing my best to not get impatient.

That being said, I am going to go do some shopping and major walking to try to get some action started!!!