Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tales of Poop Water and Other Such Goings On...


It has been an interesting few days around here. I will sum up...

* As you can see, Chase shares my distaste for laundry. Afterall, why use the dryer for clothes when it is the perfect place to play with your toys.

* Speaking of Chase...he has a new found obsession with Spiderman. I was telling Jason this morning I think it is funny to see the difference big brothers make in kids. When Austin was little he stayed interested in things like Bear and the Big Blue House (I miss that show) and Blue's Clues well on until he was 3 years old. Brodie started to grow out of that kind of stuff earlier because Austin was moving on as well. Chase has skipped right over some of the little kid stuff. He goes straight for Spiderman and Spongebob cause he wants to be like his brothers.

* We had a plumbing incident on Friday. It was pretty gross. We have noticed since moving in this house since May that things get clogged easily (HI, I have all boys!). Well, this wasn't just a "Honey we need the plunger" moment. We had STANDING water in the showers and bathtub. It was so disgusting. It took Jason snaking the outside line to finally free it all. We also discovered that the people that lived here before us were hairy and nasty.

* The aforementioned incident resulted in much bleach and much Lysol being used. Hazmat was on standby.

* My energy level is officially in the toilet (HA TOILET!). I hope this means Evan is coming soon. Last night for about an hour it felt like he was literally trying to poke his way out. Fun stuff folks!

* I really wish I could figure out how to get Chase to sleep better. Seriously.

* Shana, you should be proud. I am starting my Christmas shopping today. AND IT ISN'T EVEN THANKSGIVING! However, decorating can not happen until the appropriate date!

* Jason's work threw him a surprise baby party Friday. We scored a big ass gift card to Target. What better store could there be?

* I was folding clothes yesterday and noticed how big Austin's clothes are compared to Chase's. It just isn't good for my emotions.