Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Questions...

Here are a few of the most popular questions Jason and I have been asked since announcing this pregnancy:

Q: Are you hoping for a girl this time?
A: We don't care. No one believes us, but really we don't. If we have another boy fantastic, if we have a girl, great.

Q: Are you feeling sick?
A: I have good days and bad days. My doctor went ahead and gave me a script for Zofran since I lost so much weight the first trimester of my pregnancy with Chase. We will see...it is still early.

Q: Pregnant during the summer...are you dreading that?
A: No, I think it is awesome to be swollen and hot and sweaty all at the same time. Thanks for reminding me. (Brodie was an August baby, so this isn't new for me)

Q: Are you guys going to move?
A: YES! As soon as possible. Our neighbors have five daughters and live in a house smaller than ours. They are nuts. We are crowded as it is. We have to wait for a few things to work themselves out first (nothing major, it just will decide WHERE we move). We need at least one more bedroom, preferable TWO!

Q: Wouldn't it be funny if you had twins?
A: Funny for who? And no, there is only one.

Q: Are you going to breastfeed this baby too or since you just got done are you going to just do bottles?
A: I have to say I have been surprised how many times I have gotten asked this question. The answer is, of course I am going to breastfeed. I have nursed all three of my boys and wouldn't miss out on the opportunity again. It is a great gift to be able to do that for your child. (this is just my opinion)

Q: Who is having the surgery to prevent another pregnancy?
A: One hint...the surgery will be done just before I deliver...so you take a guess.

Q: Will you find out if it is a boy or girl?
A: Oh you betcha!