Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Explosions...

It is never a good thing when you hear your child scream with terror from another room, "MOOOOOOOOOOOOM, Come quick."

I run to the room (where Chase and Brodie have been playing). Brodie has a twisted up look on his face and is pointing at Chase.

Chase exploded.

Now, I like to think of myself as a seasoned Mom. But, this was the kind of explosion that I thought only happened in comedy movies. Apparently during their playtime Chase somehow got half his diaper undone...and then he decided he would have a poop session too. You get the idea.

I won't eve go into how long it took me to get it out from between his toes. And the carpet...well let's just say I am really glad we have carpet shampooer. Luckily, my morning sickness isn't too bad today or it could have been even more messy!