Wednesday, September 12, 2007

#2...

Brodie is often referred to as "#2". He was the second born so it makes sense. I was just thinking though that it is fitting for another reason.

He is an opportunistic pooper.

I know there is a collective, "HUH?" going on out there right now.....let me 'splain.

Me: "Brodie, you need to go clean your room."
Brodie: "After I poop."

Me: "Brodie you guys need to hurry up and get ready for school."
Brodie: "I have to poop."

Me: "Brodie you go get your shoes on".
Me (10 mins later when there is no sign of Brodie): "BRODIE...WHERE ARE YOU?"
Brodie: "Pooping".

Me: "Brodie go brush your teeth and get ready for bed."
Brodie: "I am pooping".

Now, a lot of you a probably thinking that he doesn't need to go at all and is just playing in the bathroom. Well, if he is then he is hiding stink bombs in his pockets.