Saturday, June 23, 2007

Superdad to the rescue...

Since Thursday night I have been sick. No, really...I mean SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK! As in doctors wanting samples of my poo sick. Oh sorry, were you eating?

But, we won't get into the details on that.

Jason in awesome Jason fashion took yesterday off to take care of the kids while I went to the doctor and he took care of everything (even cleaned !). Today? Well, my stomach pain comes and goes, so Jason decided to get the boys out the house. I figured they would go to the park for a bit. Nope, not Jason. Jason took ALL THREE boys to the LAKE!!!!!! Alone! He packed a cooler with snacks and stuff to grill at the picnic areas and grabbed the boys' boogie boards and their kites and they have been gone all day. Meanwhile I have been able to moan to myself and sleep the day away.

I am sorry girls, but I got the pick of the litter.