Sunday, December 04, 2005

Weekend Wrapup


We had a quiet yet great weekend. Saturday morning I got up and cooked breakfast for all of us. Jason and the boys then went to Home Depot to the Kids Workshop and to refrigerator shop. Along with other manly things I am sure. I went to Sam's and did our shopping in the meantime. We then went downtown and took some pictures for our Christmas cards. Then we had dinner at Carraba's. It was very yummy and I had the leftovers for lunch today. We went to church this morning. Our church looks so gorgeous decorated for Christmas. I will have to get a picture of it. It was breathtaking. Then we came home and had a nap. Exciting stuff there I tell ya. As I type this the dryer is going and the boys are outside playing. It is REALLY cold here today, but they needed to get out. Jason is braving the cold with them since I am still fighting off a sinus infection/cold. The munchkin has been moving more today...well I can feel him/her more today anyway. We have our ultrasound on Dec. 20th. I am hoping I can start say HER or HE soon. Hope you all had a great weekend.