Thursday, December 08, 2005

Cold Day

Austin's school was closed today due to weather, so we have been hold up at home. Brodie is about to go stir crazy, as am I. We will probably brave the cold and head out in a little while to the store. Otherwise it looks as though we will be staying home for most of the day. The wind chill was 2 degrees when I got up this morning and the roads were icy, so I am glad that the schools decided to remain closed. However, it is hard for the boys to stay home all day (Day #2 at home for Brodie) as they get bored quickly inside. They will live, as will I. I have a ton of packing and stuff to do, just don't know where to begin. I will probably be heading back to Lubbock a bit earlier than Jason for Christmas. Big Daddy (my grandfather) is having major surgery on the 22nd and I would like to be there. So right now we are just trying to get everything ready for the move to the house and figure out just how we are going to get it all done. *sigh* Incoherent post I know. It is the cabin fever setting in. My stomach is not behaving today either, so I am off to make some butter noodles and see if that helps. Stay warm everyone!