Monday, February 04, 2008

On the mend...

Things are slowly but surely returning to normal around here. OK, stop laughing. They are returning to our warped style of normal. My mom stayed through the weekend, thankfully. As I ended up with a MONSTER cold. But, we are all better today. I can somewhat breathe today and my head is no longer threatening to explode. Austin and Brodie are back at school today. Chase still doesn't feel great, but it getting better. Chase is my "go, go, go" kid. He rarely sits still unless threatened and even then he doesn't do it all that well. Last night this is where we found him when he got a little too quiet (almost 2 hours before bedtime.


I am happy to report that even with my monster cold and EVERYONE else having the flu, Evan is still as healthy has can be. YAY BREASTMILK! Scoff if you want, but I see no other way to explain how the one person in this house that is touched by everyone else ended up being the only one NOT sick.

Viva la boobies!