Sunday, November 18, 2007

I promise we are alive...

We are just trying to find our rhythm and that isn't always easy. Things are going pretty well. Chase is having some adjustment issues, but nothing that won't be solved once this week is over and I can pick him up again and resume normal Mommy duties with him. We have had people in and out of the house of course. My mom has been here this whole time and has been an absolute angel. She is taking care of everything for me and allowing me to just be with the kiddos. My dad drove his Harley down this weekend and stayed with us to meet the newest addition. My grandmother is also in town visiting, though she has gotten ill and is at my aunt's house, she did get to meet Evan. My mom will be going home tomorrow after being gone almost two weeks. My in laws will be back for Thanksgiving. So as you can see, things will probably be quiet around here for the rest of the week as well. After this week I will be allowed to resume normal activities and hopefully we can start to resume some sort of schedule. Wish me luck :-)