Monday, March 27, 2006

Bible

These are two of the passages in my morning reading from this morning. They really apply to me right now as I am having a hard time letting go of some issues that I have no control over. Just wanted to share:

"You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." - Hebrews 10:36 This one applys because our move to Dallas does not makes sense to some people. Jason and I truly felt like he was called to be here. The more learn about the inner dealing of how he got his job and some of the things that have happened since being here, the more we are sure that this is where God placed us. Sometimes you have to go where God wants you, not where you want to go. (That being said we love it here)

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:31-32 This one speaks for itself. I think every human struggles with forgiveness of those that have wronged you. Some of us have a harder time with it than others. I have a lot more to say on this as this was the topic of bible study on Tuesday. Hopefully I will get to it today sometime.

Boys are up, breakfast time!!! Everyone have wonderful Monday!