Sunday, January 01, 2006

New year



First off HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I hope that the new year is so far treating you all well.
It is 1:00 in the afternoon and I am still in my pj's. Yup, Jason and I have been so productive today. We have been so busy this week getting moved in that we didn't really get to enjoy Jason being off work. So this morning we didn't even think about getting out of bed until 9:30 (that is INSANELY late for us). Jason cooked sausage and biscuits for breakfast. We have since been lazing around watching I Love the 90's and Meet the Barkers on VH1 and MTV. Now people that is what I call relaxed to the point of just not caring. We turned in the keys to the apartment yesterday. I have an amazing urge to go flip off the apartments. Don't know why. Jason and I have vowed that we will never again live in an apartment. NO NO NO! All the animals are getting all settled in. As you can see from the photo the dogs are FINALLY home with us. YAY! Yes that is Jason in my "wings" having the dogs chase him. They were not too sure about it. They are loving their backyard and are already very protective of it. MoJo sat under the tree for an hour last night staring at a squirrel. He desperately wanted to eat it. They are in heaven.
I still need to do a Christmas post, but I am so not caring today. I will post a few pictures for now. We had a great Christmas all in all. The boys were pretty sick, but are better now. They will be coming home tomorrow. They stayed in Lubbock for the week while we moved in.
Well, folks we are off to Home Depot and such places to shop for patio furniture. IKEA has already been invaded by us on Friday. Bought some new lamps for the bedroom and some shelves for our bathroom.
Have a great New Year!