Thursday, December 01, 2005

The OB and the Cold


Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been battling a cold since we got back from Lubbock. Speaking of Lubbock, check out the pretty sunset that Jason got a picture of while we were at my parents house out in the country. To see pictures of the trip..go here
I had my regular OB appointment yesterday. She immediately noticed that I had a cold and told me to go home and go to bed. Otherwise, the appointment went great. The baby's heartrate is 150 and very strong. Little Munchkin kept trying to move away from the Doppler. My uterus is the size that it should be, so all looks good. I will be having my next ultrasound the week before Christmas it looks like. Don't have an exact date, but we know it will be that week. I just hope that Munchkin is cooperative and let's us sneak a peak to see if we need to buy pink or blue. That would be a nice Christmas present for me. Our lives right now consist of getting ready to move after Christmas. Fun times. We are so excited to get into our house and to bring the dogs and to start painting and making the house our own. Hope everyone had a great holiday and are not battling colds like the boys and I are.